Call Of Duty4 [Bad_Boyz]
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Mots-clés

Derniers sujets
» Banned on BBZ.
Permbanned - @2723 Icon_minitimeMer 17 Mar - 10:51 par BurningDaylight

» Présentation Mac
Permbanned - @2723 Icon_minitimeSam 28 Fév - 23:15 par mac83

» nouvelle adresse du site [BBZ]
Permbanned - @2723 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Aoû - 19:25 par [BBZ]Kill3ill

» New [BBZ] website
Permbanned - @2723 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Aoû - 19:19 par [BBZ]Kill3ill

» Deathdealer - Killstreaks for %% SALE %%
Permbanned - @2723 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Aoû - 15:05 par [BBZ]CroBlade

» Hello
Permbanned - @2723 Icon_minitimeSam 9 Aoû - 11:56 par [BBZ]CroBlade

» The Mecca of Beer
Permbanned - @2723 Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Aoû - 20:59 par [BBZ]ph03n1x

» want to become BBZ tag holder
Permbanned - @2723 Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Aoû - 16:38 par [BBZ]CroBlade

» recrutement hunter
Permbanned - @2723 Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Aoû - 0:23 par [BBZ]Kill3ill

Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Permbanned - @2723

3 participants

Permbanned - @2723 Empty Permbanned - @2723

Message par [BBZ]ph03n1x Lun 28 Juil - 21:06

Hey all,

I saw that there was a hacker on the server and no one could catch him, this is because he was using a name that was outside of the basic ASCII format. B3 could not get a handle on him and errors occurred when trying to access his player records. Although B3 could not give in game details on him, he was logged and registered in B3 database. All his information was also gathered, as with everyone else.

Note:  For someone to use a name outside of the basic ASCII format, it has to be changed when connecting because the CoD4 game client only accepts ASCII characters for names. Therefore a hacking program was used and that is what changed his name on connection. It's an attempt for the program to prevent him from being kicked or dealt with immediately.

Here is our hacker:

Name: (could not be logged)
Aliases: @2723   ( 5 x)   -   18+   ( 1 x)  
IP:  95.134.168.221    
Client id: @ 2723      
Connections: 2
First seen: Thursday, 24/07/2014 (15:04)
GUID: 8aa6481d546ed1e91d16162b43965c3d

IP Info:
IP: 95.134.168.221
Decimal: 1602660573
Hostname: 221-168-134-95.pool.ukrtel.net
ISP: JSC Ukrtelecom
Type: Dial-up
Assignment: Dynamic IP

Geolocation Information:
State/Region: Zaporiz'ka Oblast'
City: Voznesensk

cu Smile
[BBZ]ph03n1x
[BBZ]ph03n1x
Super Admin Level 100
Super Admin Level 100

http://www.loversandhatersurbanterror.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Permbanned - @2723 Empty Re: Permbanned - @2723

Message par [BBZ]Strobe Lun 28 Juil - 21:35

So only admins with access to B3's logs would be able to deal with a guy like this? Since he didn't show up in Echelon?
Great job, anyhow! Razz
[BBZ]Strobe
[BBZ]Strobe
Full Admin Level 60
Full Admin Level 60

Message par [BBZ]ph03n1x Lun 28 Juil - 22:20

He was actually in echelon and B3. He was just very difficult to find because he didn't say anything for chat log to pick up and his name was not being registered. If you want to go in echelon and find him, you can using the info from the original post.

Yes as you would imagine, higher level server admins would have higher access to things. This indeed does help with gathering info and figuring out things, but that doesn't mean that other admins are useless. Whenever you have trouble with something, you have someone senior to help take care of things...you are never alone and you are not expected to handle everything on your own.

You usually see my name attached to these sort of things because I have a lot of experience with technical server administration. BBZ is actually the fifth server that I have taken care of. When someone disturbs something I take care of, I tend to get annoyed.
I am also very knowledgeable with B3, have even coded a few plugins and learned the inner workings of B3. This is just to help you understand that I know how to handle difficult problems in server administration. It's why I'm here... The true server gods are Kill3ill and Fireball.

cu Smile
[BBZ]ph03n1x
[BBZ]ph03n1x
Super Admin Level 100
Super Admin Level 100

Message par [BBZ]Kill3ill Mar 29 Juil - 0:33

Once again, ph03n1x explained all. I wouldn't add anything else, cause he just told  the truth about his real job here, except he's more than this. I met ph03n1x by chance in B3 forum, i asked him help about B3 bot and he immediately accepted to help me without knowing me. I owe a lot to him, cause the server wouldn't have existed if he wouldn't have been here for me.
Thanks again for your help in such cases. Btw, we are not server gods, just 2 friends who like having fun in game.

KB  Permbanned - @2723 2404700407
[BBZ]Kill3ill
[BBZ]Kill3ill
Super Admin Level 100
Super Admin Level 100

https://cod4badboyz.forumgaming.fr

Message par [BBZ]ph03n1x Mar 29 Juil - 1:09

Thx Bill, nice to be appreciated...lol!

By "server gods" I mean guys who makes the main decisions. Razz

cu Smile
[BBZ]ph03n1x
[BBZ]ph03n1x
Super Admin Level 100
Super Admin Level 100

Message par [BBZ]Strobe Mar 29 Juil - 1:10

[BBZ]ph03n1x a écrit:He was actually in echelon and B3. He was just very difficult to find because he didn't say anything for chat log to pick up and his name was not being registered. If you want to go in echelon and find him, you can using the info from the original post.

Yes as you would imagine, higher level server admins would have higher access to things. This indeed does help with gathering info and figuring out things, but that doesn't mean that other admins are useless. Whenever you have trouble with something, you have someone senior to help take care of things...you are never alone and you are not expected to handle everything on your own.

You usually see my name attached to these sort of things because I have a lot of experience with technical server administration. BBZ is actually the fifth server that I have taken care of. When someone disturbs something I take care of, I tend to get annoyed.
I am also very knowledgeable with B3, have even coded a few plugins and learned the inner workings of B3. This is just to help you understand that I know how to handle difficult problems in server administration. It's why I'm here... The true server gods are Kill3ill and Fireball.

cu Smile
Yeah, I got that you're the techie around here from day one. Razz

I consider myself sufficiently experienced when it comes to general computer use, but I'm at a loss when it comes to this. Always reassuring to have someone that knows his trade well enough to make sure everything stays the way it's ment to be.
[BBZ]Strobe
[BBZ]Strobe
Full Admin Level 60
Full Admin Level 60

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé