Call Of Duty4 [Bad_Boyz]
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Mots-clés

Derniers sujets
» Banned on BBZ.
Need your advise for new PC configuration Icon_minitimeMer 17 Mar - 10:51 par BurningDaylight

» Présentation Mac
Need your advise for new PC configuration Icon_minitimeSam 28 Fév - 23:15 par mac83

» nouvelle adresse du site [BBZ]
Need your advise for new PC configuration Icon_minitimeMer 13 Aoû - 19:25 par [BBZ]Kill3ill

» New [BBZ] website
Need your advise for new PC configuration Icon_minitimeMer 13 Aoû - 19:19 par [BBZ]Kill3ill

» Deathdealer - Killstreaks for %% SALE %%
Need your advise for new PC configuration Icon_minitimeMer 13 Aoû - 15:05 par [BBZ]CroBlade

» Hello
Need your advise for new PC configuration Icon_minitimeSam 9 Aoû - 11:56 par [BBZ]CroBlade

» The Mecca of Beer
Need your advise for new PC configuration Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Aoû - 20:59 par [BBZ]ph03n1x

» want to become BBZ tag holder
Need your advise for new PC configuration Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Aoû - 16:38 par [BBZ]CroBlade

» recrutement hunter
Need your advise for new PC configuration Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Aoû - 0:23 par [BBZ]Kill3ill

Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Need your advise for new PC configuration

4 participants

Need your advise for new PC configuration Empty Need your advise for new PC configuration

Message par [BBZ]CroBlade Sam 19 Juil - 11:12

hi guys...

As you know im still playing cod on my laptop and its really sucks.. Smile so i wonna buy new PC, but im gonna order PC hardware separately....and give someone to put it together in "box

And i found some configuration that might work so i wonna see your opinion about this couse its my first time im doing something like this

Im always buy computer witch already have his own configuration in it.

so here it is....and ofc you all can say if i need something to change

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/18/92/72/53/pc_con11.jpg
[BBZ]CroBlade
[BBZ]CroBlade
Senior Admin Level 80
Senior Admin Level 80

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Need your advise for new PC configuration Empty Re: Need your advise for new PC configuration

Message par [BBZ]AndY Sam 19 Juil - 12:11

i am noob at this so ill shut up Very Happy
marco u have pm
[BBZ]AndY
[BBZ]AndY
Senior Admin Level 80
Senior Admin Level 80

Need your advise for new PC configuration Empty Re: Need your advise for new PC configuration

Message par [BBZ]ph03n1x Sam 19 Juil - 15:04

Hey Croby, that system you are looking at is outdated...just looking at the GPU specs makes me wanna say "booo!"

Only 4GB RAM? I see you will be using this to play pacman...lol!
Jusk kidding...I would say no, don't waste your money on that. However, if you are willing to share, how much money are you planning on spending on the new system?

A friend of mine just asked me to build a system for him and he was planning to spend $800 USD. I already have some parts that I am willing to give to him so he doesn't really have to buy every single part, but here is the quote I had sent him:

--------------------------
Motherboard: ASUS Z97-A LGA 1150 Intel Z97 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX
    - This Motherboard is standard desktop size, has the required ports and connections with the power and quality for the gaming system you want.

Processor: Intel Core i5-4570 Haswell Quad-Core 3.2GHz
    - This processor will give you best performance (within the price range) with Nvidia graphics technology and gaming requirements.

Memory (RAM): G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM - DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
    - I chose this because it is a single stick of 8GB memory, which makes the system expandable at any time you wish to upgrade the memory. The ripped design (aside from looking badass) allows heat to dissipate more easily, which assists in performance.

CPU Cooler:  EVGA 100-FS-C901-KR 92mm Sleeve mITX ACX CPU Cooler, Direct Touch 4 Heat Pipe
    - This heat sink and fan combo has the best cooling properties for the system when it is being run in hard gaming environment. A good cooler makes for better performance.

Power Supply: SILVERSTONE ST60F-ESG 600W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Active PFC
    - This is the best power supply period. 600watts, your system won't suffer for the power it needs to play some hard core games. 80Plus gold means 80% max efficiency 100% of the time... even if you wanted to spend more money on this, I would still go with this one. Also, the Silverstone brand is nothing to laugh at.

Hard Drive: Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
    - As you asked, a 1TB HDD with SATA 6.0 connection for high read/write speeds. Great performance when gaming. Not the best but good enough for a solid system.

Graphics Card: EVGA 02G-P4-3753-KR GeForce GTX 750 Ti Superclocked 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0
   - This is one of the most important parts to consider when building a gaming system. This GPU has 640Cuda cores, 2GB caching memory, 128-bit transfer speed. Uses GDDR5 technology. All translates to great gaming experience. Uses Nvidia Geforce technology, one of the best at gaming.
---------------------------------

I gave him the following parts that I had laying around my workshop:
Case, DVD-RW, Power Cables, Extra 120mm Cooling Fan, Thermal Compound.

Let me know if you need any advice on building your new system...I am quite knowledgeable in this field.

cu Smile
[BBZ]ph03n1x
[BBZ]ph03n1x
Super Admin Level 100
Super Admin Level 100

http://www.loversandhatersurbanterror.com

Message par [BBZ]CroBlade Sam 19 Juil - 15:54

hey mate..

Yea i was planing to spend 700-750$ ( i cant more )

that configuration i show U costs 710$ , if im gonna take spec what U said its gonna take me a lot money here ( in my country ). minimun 950-1000$

Only that i wanted change from my spec is harddrive from 500GB to 1TB

belive me mate im really noob in all of that.. Smile

btw. the specification i make - is it all i need for build my new system?

and here is web of store where i want to buy all of that : www.links.hr

[BBZ]CroBlade
[BBZ]CroBlade
Senior Admin Level 80
Senior Admin Level 80

Message par [BBZ]ph03n1x Sam 19 Juil - 17:20

Ok I understand that you want to be as economical as possible. I would start with the base parts. You will first need the Motherboard, Memory, CPU and Video Card.
I have found some things on the site you provided, I chose the cheapest possible with while considering that it will be used for gaming. It's not the best but it will get the job done right.

Here's what I gathered:

Motherboard:
http://www.links.hr/?naziv=maticna-ploca-ecs-b85h3-m4-intel-b85-express-ddr3-zvuk-s-ata-g-lan-pci-e-usb-3-0-d-sub-dvi-hdmi-matx-s-1150&option=artikl&id_artikl=050.306.962

CPU:
http://www.links.hr/?naziv=procesor-intel-core-i3-4150-box-s-1150-3-5ghz-3mb-cache-gpu-dual-core&option=artikl&id_artikl=050.606.285

GPU:
http://www.links.hr/?naziv=graficka-kartica-pci-e-asus-geforce-gtx-650-1gb-ddr5-d-sub-dvi-hdmi&option=artikl&id_artikl=051.803.992

RAM:
http://www.links.hr/?naziv=memorija-pc-12800-8-gb-corsair-vengeance-lp-cml8gx3m1a1600c10-ddr3-1600-mhz&option=artikl&id_artikl=051.210.331

Start with those and get the other stuff on bargain or second hand if u wish (except Hard Dive and power supply, make sure that is new).
Here are the other things you would need:

Case
Power Supply
Power Cables
Thermal Paste
CD/DVD Drive
Hard Drive
CPU Cooler (fan and heat sink)

Good luck with your new system Smile

cu
[BBZ]ph03n1x
[BBZ]ph03n1x
Super Admin Level 100
Super Admin Level 100

Message par [BBZ]CroBlade Sam 19 Juil - 18:03

Thx a lot mate really... Smile

I will take a look all of that...and choose...

Sorry for bothering bro.

[BBZ]CroBlade
[BBZ]CroBlade
Senior Admin Level 80
Senior Admin Level 80

Message par [BBZ]ph03n1x Sam 19 Juil - 18:17

No bother at all my friend. Let me know if you want to know anything else.
I forgot to mention a couple things:
If you have any technician friends, just ask them for a little thermal paste, you will only need a few drops. I'm sure they won't mind.
Re-use old DVD drives and power cables. Even old power supplies is ok if you are not paying for it. Just try to make it 500 watts or more.

I'm always around if you need some pointers..

cu Smile
[BBZ]ph03n1x
[BBZ]ph03n1x
Super Admin Level 100
Super Admin Level 100

Message par [BBZ]Kill3ill Dim 20 Juil - 8:30

Oh good to know you intend to buy a new computer Marko. If you want my opinion, just follow ph03n1x's avices, he's the best for that , believe me Smile It's always a hard thing to choose a new computer when we have not all required knowledges. In the shop where i work we sell computers with good settings for about 500 or 600 €(according to me), you can find special gamers computers too, but if you have good computers knowledges like maestro ph03n1x , it's surely better to buy parts of your computer and build it yourself. For COD, you don't need a big configuration, but if you want to play other games, better have a good one Smile . Meanwhile, good luck with your new "toy" 

KB  geek
[BBZ]Kill3ill
[BBZ]Kill3ill
Super Admin Level 100
Super Admin Level 100

https://cod4badboyz.forumgaming.fr

Message par [BBZ]CroBlade Dim 20 Juil - 10:52

[BBZ]Kill3ill a écrit:Oh good to know you intend to buy a new computer Marko. If you want my opinion, just follow ph03n1x's avices, he's the best for that , believe me Smile It's always a hard thing to choose a new computer when we have not all required knowledges. In the shop where i work we sell computers with good settings for about 500 or 600 €(according to me), you can find special gamers computers too, but if you have good computers knowledges like maestro ph03n1x , it's surely better to buy parts of your computer and build it yourself. For COD, you don't need a big configuration, but if you want to play other games, better have a good one Smile . Meanwhile, good luck with your new "toy" 

KB  geek

Yea Bill...its enought playing Cod on laptop.. Smile
my knowledge for building PC parts for myself are so poor...never doing that... but happily phoenix help me i lot...

[BBZ]CroBlade
[BBZ]CroBlade
Senior Admin Level 80
Senior Admin Level 80

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé