Call Of Duty4 [Bad_Boyz]
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Mots-clés

Derniers sujets
» Banned on BBZ.
Deathdealer - Killstreaks for %% SALE %% Icon_minitimeMer 17 Mar - 10:51 par BurningDaylight

» Présentation Mac
Deathdealer - Killstreaks for %% SALE %% Icon_minitimeSam 28 Fév - 23:15 par mac83

» nouvelle adresse du site [BBZ]
Deathdealer - Killstreaks for %% SALE %% Icon_minitimeMer 13 Aoû - 19:25 par [BBZ]Kill3ill

» New [BBZ] website
Deathdealer - Killstreaks for %% SALE %% Icon_minitimeMer 13 Aoû - 19:19 par [BBZ]Kill3ill

» Deathdealer - Killstreaks for %% SALE %%
Deathdealer - Killstreaks for %% SALE %% Icon_minitimeMer 13 Aoû - 15:05 par [BBZ]CroBlade

» Hello
Deathdealer - Killstreaks for %% SALE %% Icon_minitimeSam 9 Aoû - 11:56 par [BBZ]CroBlade

» The Mecca of Beer
Deathdealer - Killstreaks for %% SALE %% Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Aoû - 20:59 par [BBZ]ph03n1x

» want to become BBZ tag holder
Deathdealer - Killstreaks for %% SALE %% Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Aoû - 16:38 par [BBZ]CroBlade

» recrutement hunter
Deathdealer - Killstreaks for %% SALE %% Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Aoû - 0:23 par [BBZ]Kill3ill

Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Deathdealer - Killstreaks for %% SALE %%

3 participants

Deathdealer - Killstreaks for %% SALE %% Empty Deathdealer - Killstreaks for %% SALE %%

Message par Deathdealer Mar 12 Aoû - 20:13

Hi my name is Deathdealer. I would like to support your team - since I often play anyway on your server,. I am 27 years old and study Computer Science in Germany. I'm looking forward to an answer Wink

Deathdealer
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Deathdealer - Killstreaks for %% SALE %% Empty Re: Deathdealer - Killstreaks for %% SALE %%

Message par [BBZ]ph03n1x Mar 12 Aoû - 20:41

Firstly, I haven't played with you enough to know your character or to vouch for you. Maybe we will meet in game in the future and we can become acquainted. Then I will be able to give and answer from my point of view.

Secondly, when you say "support your team," do you mean like join BBZ as clan member or support us by donating to the server costs..or maybe you can support us by making us sandwiches and chilling our beer  What a Face .

Btw,  welcome to the forum! Smile

cu Smile
[BBZ]ph03n1x
[BBZ]ph03n1x
Super Admin Level 100
Super Admin Level 100

http://www.loversandhatersurbanterror.com

Deathdealer - Killstreaks for %% SALE %% Empty Re: Deathdealer - Killstreaks for %% SALE %%

Message par [BBZ]Kill3ill Mar 12 Aoû - 21:18

Ha ha ph03n1x ! Well, glad to see you finally came in and applied for [BBZ]team Deathdealer. As i told you today, you are a regular player and seem to know well our rules. I noticed you often recall players those rules  and i appreciated that.More, you can speak german and i think it can help us. So, it was evident for me you are someone to help us.  Then, i suggest you to add this trial tag in your name first **[BBZ] during 7 days. Come and play as often as you can and i and other admins will tell you if all is ok for beeing a real [BBZ] member.

KB  Deathdealer - Killstreaks for %% SALE %% 3937197599

Btw, i saw you didn't register properly, i mean i can't see your name in new registers. If you got issue with it , just tell me.
[BBZ]Kill3ill
[BBZ]Kill3ill
Super Admin Level 100
Super Admin Level 100

https://cod4badboyz.forumgaming.fr

Message par [BBZ]CroBlade Mer 13 Aoû - 15:05

yo deathdealer...

For now you look ok player...and as bill said you follow rules and notice others not to brake them... thats good... Smile

Just be patient and cya in game... Smile

Cro

[BBZ]CroBlade
[BBZ]CroBlade
Senior Admin Level 80
Senior Admin Level 80

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé